• You do not have permission to post in chat.
@ Cyco « Thu 11:11 am »
This section is for simple chat "Hey how is everyone" etc. Can we post questions & replies to the actual forums categories please, thanks.
@ Kexsta « Wed 1:03 am »
@Waye O what is your question about UVA/UVB?
@ Kexsta « Wed 1:02 am »
@MJMgo if you are using RO water then you should be fine. Add Kleanse and go. Kleanse has Citric Acid in it which will drop the pH a little more but not by much. Some growers will still pH down to a 5.5-6.0 range out of habit but not necessary, plus it will save you some money!
@ Kexsta « Wed 1:00 am »
@Big_Lp Kleanse usage rate is 1 mL per Liter of H2O. Do not mix Kleanse with nurtrients, use it on its own..
@ Kexsta « Wed 12:59 am »
@scroby definitely water your plants with Kleanse. It will remove excess salt build up in the root zone resulting in more efficient feeding. It is a good cleaner for pumps and drip lines as well is all. As far as setting your timer to feed there are a lot of variables at play. Best suggestion is a trial and error based solution. Basically, you want your growing media to dry out in between waterings in order to avoid root rot and potential pythium outbreak. General rule of thumb is to start conservative and add on waterings and feedings as your plants ’tell’ you when they are hungry/thirsty. A lot depends on the age of the plant as well as the strain and phenotype. Different strains at different parts of the life cycle are going to feed differently. Searching online for general feed instructions for your system would be a good place to start.
@ MJM90 « Sat 7:34 am »
Am I meant to PH the water after applying Kleanse for a flush? I’m using RO water.
@ MJM90 « Sat 7:32 am »
Kleanse
@ Big_Lp « Sat 3:30 am »
Got a question if ne one kan give me an answer. I would just like to know roughly how much kleanse to use
@ Scroby « Wed 11:03 pm »
@Kexsta Hey mate, so dont feed the plants Kleanse through the system necessarily and instead just soak the lines and clean my reservoir every week, top up with next weeks nutrients? Just wanted to make sure, cheers
@ Waye O « Wed 2:28 am »
got a question re: adding 280nm UVA/UVB
@ Waye O « Wed 2:27 am »
Hey all, how it going
@ Scroby « Mon 9:02 pm »
@Kexsta Also being that a timer controls when nutrient solution is dripped into the pots, would i be setting these on the timer? If so any suggested timing schedules?
@ Scroby « Mon 8:54 pm »
@Kexsta Thanks a heap mate,
@ Kexsta « Sat 7:16 am »
@scroby Go ahead and follow the Hydroponic Feeding Schedule and you will crush it. Just be sure to change the reservoir at least once a week and I would suggest soaking your drip lines in CYCO Kleanse in between grows to ensure there are no blockages. Take it easy!
@ Kexsta « Sat 7:13 am »
@criollebean88 What are you curious about?
@ Kexsta « Sat 7:00 am »
@statefarmz The runoff is going to vary due to multiple reasons, especially in soil. I assume that you are using a peat based soil mix and peat itself is naturally acidic so that is what is most likely driving the runoff pH down to 6.0 from 6.8. Another factor could be which growth stage your plants are in. Plants require different amounts of elements at different stages (i.e. Phosphorous, Nitrogen, etc...) . If they are leaving behind Phosphorous and consuming more Nitrogen or Potassium lets say, that can lower your runoff pH as well. Having an ideal pH will allow ideal nutrient uptake I would stick to the soil feed charts as I recommended in my last post, pH levels and all, and you will have tremendous results. The pH around the Rhizophere or root zone is more important than what your runoff is. Therefore, knowing the pH of the soil and adjusting your nutrient solution’s pH is paramount. Hope this helps,
@ Scroby « Thu 12:16 am »
Hey eveyone, interested in getting a WILMA XL 4-POT SYSTEM going soon, can anyone help me out on a feed scheduled for using both the whole of cyco nutrients line and cyco coco lite? I have found the grow feed charts just not sure how it would work with the drip style system! if anyone could help would be greatly appreciated, cheers!
@ Criollebean88 « Thu 2:29 pm »
Curious on the final flush for platinum
@ Kelseyt89 « Thu 12:56 pm »
has started a new topic: Cyco in soil?
@ Kelseyt89 « Thu 12:53 pm »
Is it okay to use the Cyco line in soil? Does anyone do this? Thx
@ statefarmz « Fri 5:31 pm »
@ Kexsta Thank you for the information. I will adjust the pH to 6.6 and see how that goes. I am feeding about every 3 days - and a flush about every 2-3 feeds. If my PPM is 1150 what should my run off be?
@ Kexsta « Fri 3:20 am »
@statefarmz How often are you feeding? if your runoff pH is 6.0 then it is okay, albeit not ideal. Try lower the pH 0.2 (6.6) before feeding next time which should get you in around the 5.8 range based on what information you have supplied. Also, be sure you are following the following feeding regime specifically for soil: http://www.cycoflower.com/feedcharts/me ... dchart.pdf
@ statefarmz « Fri 2:45 am »
Lighting: 1,000 Wat HPS
@ statefarmz « Fri 2:44 am »
I am having a few issues with my current set and was hoping you guys can assist me.
@ statefarmz « Fri 2:43 am »
Greetings:
@ statefarmz « Fri 2:37 am »
Hello to everyone! I am having a few issues with my current grow and was hoping you guys can assist me or shed some light on some of the issues.

My current set up is 1,000 HPS WAT lighting, 3 gallon pots, using Roots Organic 707 soil. I am using Cyco Advanced nutes. My pots are drying about every 3 days, however, it seems like the plants are weak. The leaves are also a bit yellow.

These plants were in our commercial greenhouse under an Organic Growing setting. I pulled them after two weeks of veg and placed them in my indoor setup. Before introducing the Cyco nutes I flushed them a couple times. However, I can't find myself getting a grip. Having a hard time getting the plants in a strong healthy conditions.

We are currently feeding at 6.8 pH (after mixing all the nutes with RO water). The runoff pH is 6.0.

The Cyco advanced nutes suggests that you feed at 5.5-5.8 pH. However, we are using Soil as our medium which usually requires a pH of 6.5-7 pH.

Should I be dropping my pH? What should my run off be?

PLEASE HELP!

P.S. - I apologize about the multiple postings - New to this forum! haha
@ Erik « Mon 3:57 am »
has started a new topic: Cyco xl
@ ducky0913 « Sat 12:28 am »
has started a new topic: Starting off in bloom
@ ducky0913 « Fri 11:52 pm »
has started a new topic: Greetings
@ Tanukimonster « Wed 4:41 am »
has started a new topic: PH
@ SuddsyB99 « Tue 12:42 am »
has started a new topic: Seedlings in coco feeding
@ thurmsb1 « Fri 5:10 am »
has started a new topic: Feeding times
@ thurmsb1 « Fri 5:10 am »
has started a new topic: Feeding times
@ ZombyWoof « Sun 1:40 pm »
has started a new topic: Kleanse
@ ZombyWoof « Sat 9:42 am »
When running Kleanse once every 7 -10 days i have to raise pH from 3.5 to 5.8. I thought it strange as everything else is pH balanced when i mix my feed. I put 5 litres with 10 ml kleanse through a 50cm pot or till i see runoff coming out . Feeding @ 1050ppm runoff is 350 ppm . Am i running Kleanse correctly ? Pot size is 51 cm ( 21 gallons ), Coco, feeding Swell, Supa Siky, Bloom A
@ ThydroC « Tue 9:28 am »
has started a new topic: Rust color spots on leaves
@ jondukes « Tue 8:04 am »
@ 4GOT10 « Fri 1:04 am »
has started a new topic: Organics
@ ThydroC « Sun 10:37 pm »
Kleanse
@ ThydroC « Sun 10:37 pm »
Kleanse
@ depprussell « Mon 7:29 pm »
has started a new topic: Self Introduction!
@ boris « Fri 9:49 am »
has started a new topic: Let's pretend
@ boris « Fri 9:37 am »
has started a new topic: Hey all
@ boris « Fri 9:35 am »
growing in soil. Sorry type a quest in wrong area.
@ jeny « Sat 3:06 pm »
has started a new topic: Importance of Roses.....
@ jeny « Thu 4:06 pm »
has started a new topic: Iris flowers
@ DeeMarie724 « Tue 9:00 am »
Bigtwezzy wrote: weekly feed totalsI’m using coco coir and feeding daily. The weekly feeding total according to the calculator is 1400ppm for week 2 bloom. Is the total for the entire week or per feeding? I have been dividing the total ppm’s by the number of feedings; right or wrong?
Hi there! You will keep a reading of 1400 ppms through the entire second week of bloom. Do not divide PPM’s per feeding!
@ Bigtwezzy « Mon 11:03 pm »
weekly feed totals
I'm using coco coir and feeding daily. The weekly feeding total according to the calculator is 1400ppm for week 2 bloom. Is the total for the entire week or per feeding? I have been dividing the total ppm's by the number of feedings; right or wrong?
@ jeny « Mon 4:39 pm »
has started a new topic: Intro
@ ZombyWoof « Wed 12:08 am »
has started a new topic: Flushing
@ DeeMarie724 « Sun 2:42 am »
Age_0078 wrote: I have been following the regimen 3rd wk in bloom just ran out of Dr repair uptake and now have yellowing tips on the new growth. usually a sign of nute burn but am using less? ?
Hi There, this is not nutrient burn this is usually a sign of magnesium, nitrogen, or iron deficiency. Also in some cases over watering or low light (if indoors) I would suggest getting another bottle of DR. Repair , which will fix the yellowing issue within a couple days! Let us know if you have any other questions , and have a great day!
@ Age_0078 « Sat 12:32 pm »
I have been following the regimen 3rd wk in bloom just ran out of Dr repair uptake and now have yellowing tips on the new growth. usually a sign of nute burn but am using less? ?
@ DeeMarie724 « Wed 5:03 am »
@ BrendonH « Thu 11:48 am »
has started a new topic: Storing mixed nutrients
@ RealThor89 « Wed 10:00 am »
@ SlyFox « Sun 12:24 pm »
has started a new topic: Cyco grow high ph

Who is chatting