Im Convinced

For the discussion of the CYCO Platinum Series of Nutrients
Forum rules
The CYCO forums are for serious discussions on the use of the CYCO Platinum Series of products. We ask you to be mature and to refrain from posting anything that may offend either the users of the forum or CYCO management themselves. This is the official CYCO forums and as such should be treated accordingly, any text, images etc that we deem inappropriate for the CYCO forums will be deleted immediately with possible user bans to follow.
Twisted Pleasure

Thu Sep 03, 2015 9:26 pm

Ive been at this for a long time. Ive done it all. Tried every line out there. Every Snake oil available. Organic and so on Soil Ebb DWC RDWC RW and now COCO DTW without run off. And I have thought several times about changing things up. Try to drop some of the additives (Ryan You know) and to even try a completely different line.

But Im telling you I cant do it. This line just keeps impressing me at every turn. For instance I had left off a valve for all my irrigation tables for veg.
and the girl's were not given any water/feed for 7 days other then a brief hand watering at transplant. Thats it for a week. Not one plant wilted in this time. There was some damage and slow growth this would be expected but over all not bad considering. So seeing the problem turned the valves on quick watering right away. Left for 3 days. When I returned not only did the ladies recover but more then doubled in size. They just absolutely exploded in 3 days. I could not believe my eyes. And this is just one instance of many that has kept me a loyal Cyco customer.

Ive changed my mix a few times and Im 100% confident and won't ever change what Im doing again.

So I just wanted to say thank you for making things so easy and my results the best Ive ever had.
T`P

Ryan

Thu Sep 10, 2015 11:12 pm

Twisted Pleasure wrote:Ive been at this for a long time. Ive done it all. Tried every line out there. Every Snake oil available. Organic and so on Soil Ebb DWC RDWC RW and now COCO DTW without run off. And I have thought several times about changing things up. Try to drop some of the additives (Ryan You know) and to even try a completely different line.

But Im telling you I cant do it. This line just keeps impressing me at every turn. For instance I had left off a valve for all my irrigation tables for veg.
and the girl's were not given any water/feed for 7 days other then a brief hand watering at transplant. Thats it for a week. Not one plant wilted in this time. There was some damage and slow growth this would be expected but over all not bad considering. So seeing the problem turned the valves on quick watering right away. Left for 3 days. When I returned not only did the ladies recover but more then doubled in size. They just absolutely exploded in 3 days. I could not believe my eyes. And this is just one instance of many that has kept me a loyal Cyco customer.

Ive changed my mix a few times and Im 100% confident and won't ever change what Im doing again.

So I just wanted to say thank you for making things so easy and my results the best Ive ever had.

Thank You for you kind words. We strive here at Cyco to make the best products possible. Hit me up via PM and I will get you a shirt sent to you or a store of your choosing.

Thanks!
Ryan
cram2012

Sun Aug 27, 2017 12:43 am

How to you run DTW in coco without runoff? No salt build up over time?