How much Calcium is in Dr. Repair

For the discussion of the CYCO Platinum Series of Additives
Forum rules
The CYCO forums are for serious discussions on the use of the CYCO Platinum Series of products. We ask you to be mature and to refrain from posting anything that may offend either the users of the forum or CYCO management themselves. This is the official CYCO forums and as such should be treated accordingly, any text, images etc that we deem inappropriate for the CYCO forums will be deleted immediately with possible user bans to follow.
cram2012

Wed Aug 30, 2017 12:43 am

I'm growing in Cyco Coco and keep having CaMg deficiencies. I've been using CaliMagic as a amendment when feeding low EC to help facilitate ca uptake. Then I read Calcium Carbonate is not recommended for Coco. One of the techs told me that Dr. Repair has Calcium in it. The bottle does not disclose this. What % of calcium is contained in Doc Repair and what source is the calcium derived from?

Cyco Base nutes use calcium nitrate vs. calcium carbonate, am I damaging the chemistry by adding CaliMagic (ca carbonate) to my reservoir?

Thank you

DeeMarie724
United States of America

Wed Aug 30, 2017 4:55 am

Hi There! Our Dr Repair contains 14% Calcium and 14% Magnesium and is derived calcium nitrate. The Cyco line was born in Coco, and between our bases and DR Repair, there is more than enough to supply your plants with a healthy amount of Cal Mag. Dr Repair will also help with any stress issues you may be having as well! I would suggest adding this to your regimen for better results! Feel Free to PM me or email , as Id like to get some cyco goodies in your hands! Have an awesome day!
D Marie~
Brewser1

Wed Aug 30, 2017 1:21 pm

Hello there
This is my first go at your product,things are being done with sunshine mix#4(peat/perlite) and RO water.i'm week 3 in flower and have come across a Mg deficiency I have noticed as per your information given in booklet and on bottle that there is not much for Mg until I get to weeks 5 with super sticky and swell. Now I read in another post on here the Dr repair has Mg and Ca too!
What the hell. Can someone please explain what's going on !i've studied all info from all sources (booklet,with rep at trade show,online, bottles) . Also if this is true what else is not listed. I would love to know ALL the Mac/Mic nutrients / additives. Can't belive a high end nuts manufacturer would not list all things, people who buy 14 + bottle feed system at prices such as these are not screwing around eh!
cram2012

Thu Aug 31, 2017 12:05 am

Brewser1 wrote:Hello there
This is my first go at your product,things are being done with sunshine mix#4(peat/perlite) and RO water.i'm week 3 in flower and have come across a Mg deficiency I have noticed as per your information given in booklet and on bottle that there is not much for Mg until I get to weeks 5 with super sticky and swell. Now I read in another post on here the Dr repair has Mg and Ca too!
What the hell. Can someone please explain what's going on !i've studied all info from all sources (booklet,with rep at trade show,online, bottles) . Also if this is true what else is not listed. I would love to know ALL the Mac/Mic nutrients / additives. Can't belive a high end nuts manufacturer would not list all things, people who buy 14 + bottle feed system at prices such as these are not screwing around eh!

Hi Brewser, I used to grow in Sunshine Advanced #4 with Cyco Nutes and had exceptional results. What strength are you feeding your plants at? Mg deficiency could stem from many sources like PH fluctuations or salt build up. The magic formula for us was 25 ml per 5 gallons of water for Grow A and B, Zyme, and B1. 12.5 ml per 5 Gallons for Uptake, Dr. Repair and Silica and we used House and Garden's Drip Clean to avoid salt lockout at .5ml per gallon. That stuff works. We fed every other day and watered the others. This keeps substrate PPM within an optimal range and my plants never looked happier. We never had runoff, but a flush before starting flower and a flush before starting Swell and Supa Sticky seems to really help things out.
cyco_brandon

Sat Oct 28, 2017 4:33 am

Brewser1 wrote:Hello there
Hello Brewser,
There is Calcium and Mag in our base nutes and Dr Repair. As always, our feed chart is a general feeding suggestion. As all strains and phenotypes will eat differently, it is best to read your plants. If you are seeing a deficiency, I would double the Dr Repair to 8ml per Gal. This should knock out any problems that you are seeing. If not, please feel free to reach out to our tech line or one of our reps for some extra guidance. Thank you.