cyco plat series short veg pro kit in bloom

Forum rules
The CYCO forums are for serious discussions on the use of the CYCO Platinum Series of products. We ask you to be mature and to refrain from posting anything that may offend either the users of the forum or CYCO management themselves. This is the official CYCO forums and as such should be treated accordingly, any text, images etc that we deem inappropriate for the CYCO forums will be deleted immediately with possible user bans to follow.
Lashu

Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:44 am

i have a P deficiency. which of your products would i use to boost P ? also is there one that has seaweed extract in it ? im having a heat issue :) thanks for your help i love your product. I met your boss Sean on a plane once, really nice guy

DeeMarie724
United States of America

Wed Aug 30, 2017 4:17 am

Hi there! You can use our Potash Plus for your Potassium deficiencies, is used in the first 4 weeks of bloom and it sounds like that's where your at in your grow stage. Our Ryzofuel is our kelp product and is one of our top sellers, I would also suggest using our Silica for your heat issues as well! Thank you for your support and let us know if you have any other questions :)
D Marie~
Lashu

Wed Aug 30, 2017 7:50 am

hey thanks for the reply.. im looking for a Phosphorous supplement.. i think im good on the K... thanks for the tip about Ryzofuel.. of course my deficiency is like the only Cyco supplement i dont have lol
cram2012

Thu Aug 31, 2017 12:14 am

Lashu wrote:hey thanks for the reply.. im looking for a Phosphorous supplement.. i think im good on the K... thanks for the tip about Ryzofuel.. of course my deficiency is like the only Cyco supplement i dont have lol
Look into a product called MOAB, "mother of all blooms". Its P and K however. If you use this in conjunction with Cyco nutrients starting in week 5 at a low dose and ramping up through the end of flower your buds will explode. Don't over do it, but work in maybe 2-3 days a week on top of Cyco.
DeeMarie724
United States of America

Thu Aug 31, 2017 3:34 am

Lashu wrote:i have a P deficiency. which of your products would i use to boost P ? also is there one that has seaweed extract in it ? im having a heat issue :) thanks for your help i love your product. I met your boss Sean on a plane once, really nice guy

I see, I read your first msg as you were asking about a potassium supplement. Do you have our swell? That will take care your phosphorus issue and help aid in stress, maturation and encourage bloom! Its used the last 4 weeks in conjunction with our Supa sticky! Cyco Swell
D Marie~