DWC feed calculator

Forum rules
The CYCO forums are for serious discussions on the use of the CYCO Platinum Series of products. We ask you to be mature and to refrain from posting anything that may offend either the users of the forum or CYCO management themselves. This is the official CYCO forums and as such should be treated accordingly, any text, images etc that we deem inappropriate for the CYCO forums will be deleted immediately with possible user bans to follow.
4GOT10

Thu Mar 15, 2018 8:23 pm

I was looking at the calculator and noticed that Supa Stiky was not on it. Is there a reason why some additives are excluded?

Tyrone-Spazz
Canada

Fri Mar 16, 2018 8:02 am

It is on my App under Bloom

Iphone
4GOT10

Fri Mar 16, 2018 2:41 pm

I don’t have the app. I use the website calculator and it’s not there.
Cyco
Site Admin
Australia

Mon Mar 19, 2018 3:50 pm

Hi 4GOT10

From your post I'm guessing you're using the basic feed chart which we have designed to be as simple as possible hence using the bare bones of the Cyco nutrient range.

If you wish to introduce more additives then by all means move to the advanced feed chart which utilizes all nutrients in the Cyco range.

In a nutshell that is pretty much the only reason some nutrients are missing from the basic feed chart.

Hope this answered your question and don't hesitate to ask more, that is what we are here for.
4GOT10

Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:22 am

I’m using th DWC pro Nutrients calculator on the website which is rather new to the site. As far as I can see that is the only chart that is DWC specific. Just trying to see if their might be advanced dwc calculator coming in the future because I could see not using a few products in RDWC or DWC ie Uptake for one..
DeeMarie724
United States of America

Wed Mar 21, 2018 5:10 am

At this time that is the only DWC chart we have available. We are always open to suggestions and would love to hear any feedback from our customers. If there’s something you feel should be added or subtracted, let us know and we will look into it for you! We’re here to help in any way. Have a great day! :)
D Marie~