NUTRIENTS AND ADDITIVES

Just starting out? I will try and take a few bumps out of the road and get you on your way quicker and with less confusion.

If you have questions or have ideas on doing things in a better, easier way then please post and build this into a great refuge for our beginner growers... we were all there once hey :) Look forward to meeting you all.
RealThor89
Iceland

Wed Apr 11, 2018 11:38 am

Cyco Nigel wrote:
Thu Feb 23, 2017 4:32 pm
NUTRIENTS AND ADDITIVES

Hello to all Cyco lovers,
I am Cyco Nigel from Cyco Platinum series, how is everyone doing!

Thank you for everyone's support with our product. I hope that you all are getting what you want out of our nutrients and wish you the best results that you desire when using Cyco.

I would like to hear some feedback from all you Cyco fan's about what additive's you use throughout grow and flowering.

The back of each bottle is just a general guide to help you get up and running with the basics, I can say from my own experience i have experimented with the additives many time's trying to get the best ratio while also achieving the best results I can, I think now i have the optimum feed for my own set up.

For me to achieve my optimum results everything in my room has to be running perfectly, such as:

• ROOM TEMPERATURE
• HUMIDITY
• AIRFLOW
• WATER QUALITY
• WATER TEMPERATURE

Well that gives you something to look at, if you are on the forums and you can spare a couple of min’s let us know which products you like, why you like them as well as what results you're getting.

If you have any questions/feedback about the Cyco range, please don't hesitate to write a reply to this thread. Happy growing and I look forward to hearing from you all. :D

After reading the back of the Dr. Repair bottle , it states add 5ml per 1 liter . So I have a 5 gallon bucket with 4 gallons of water inside it at PH5.8 to 6.0 ,
There is 3.758 liters in a gallon so it's about 15.4 liters equals 4 gallons of water.
5ml of Dr. Repair per Liter means for my 4 gallons I need 5ml multiplied by 15.4 for my correct dosage for Dr. REPAIR
WITCH HAPPENS TO BE ABOUT 80 PLUS ML ...is this actually correct when your feeding schedule states 1ml for 1 liter on the paper but on the bottle it's says diffrent. ..
What's the true dosage before I possibly just burnt about 12 well earned babys girls that were OMG exclusive.

Thanks