NUTRIENTS AND ADDITIVES

Just starting out? I will try and take a few bumps out of the road and get you on your way quicker and with less confusion.

If you have questions or have ideas on doing things in a better, easier way then please post and build this into a great refuge for our beginner growers... we were all there once hey :) Look forward to meeting you all.
Cyco Nigel

Thu Feb 23, 2017 4:32 pm

NUTRIENTS AND ADDITIVES

Hello to all Cyco lovers,
I am Cyco Nigel from Cyco Platinum series, how is everyone doing!

Thank you for everyone's support with our product. I hope that you all are getting what you want out of our nutrients and wish you the best results that you desire when using Cyco.

I would like to hear some feedback from all you Cyco fan's about what additive's you use throughout grow and flowering.

The back of each bottle is just a general guide to help you get up and running with the basics, I can say from my own experience i have experimented with the additives many time's trying to get the best ratio while also achieving the best results I can, I think now i have the optimum feed for my own set up.

For me to achieve my optimum results everything in my room has to be running perfectly, such as:

• ROOM TEMPERATURE
• HUMIDITY
• AIRFLOW
• WATER QUALITY
• WATER TEMPERATURE

Well that gives you something to look at, if you are on the forums and you can spare a couple of min’s let us know which products you like, why you like them as well as what results you're getting.

If you have any questions/feedback about the Cyco range, please don't hesitate to write a reply to this thread. Happy growing and I look forward to hearing from you all. :D

STONEYMILE

Wed Apr 12, 2017 5:55 pm

I'm a new user and just switched over from advanced nutrients and I'm having some problems. I'm using reverse osmosis water and clay pellets with continuous feed. I fill the tank(fresh res with full line of your product) and the following day the ppm's go up. So I top it off with straight ro water and deficiencies. Should I use calmag or maybe use a little well water and ppm it to 150? Some suggestions would kindly be appreciated? I would hate to have to go back to advanced nutrients.
Cyco Nigel

Thu Apr 13, 2017 8:45 am

Hi mate this is a common thing that happens when doing it this way. If you could please send me your cell phone number to (nigel@cycoflower.com) i can give you a buzz and explain it to you, rather than writing backwards and forwards.
DeepWaterCyco

Tue Jun 13, 2017 7:30 pm

Hi all, Im new to using cyco nutes and Im using rain water (ph 5.0, ec 0.0) clay pellets in RDWC. I was going to start with quarter strength nutes (no zyme) based on your advanced feed chart, and i was also wondering if to use calmag first for stability....... Any thoughts
DeeMarie724
United States of America

Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:28 am

Hello! Thank you for the inquiry and also for supporting the Cyco Brand! There is no need for Cal Mag as it is built into our base nutrients. Quarter strength is just fine, especially for babies. I also can email you our DWC feeding chart that will be more efficient for you and your growing needs! Let me know and I'll send it over =)
D Marie~
DeepWaterCyco

Wed Jun 14, 2017 8:10 pm

Yeah it would be great to see the DWC feed chart.
Thanks
DeeMarie724
United States of America

Thu Jun 15, 2017 3:29 am

I emailed it over!
D Marie~
SRiley28

Sat Dec 02, 2017 2:11 pm

Hey guys,

Been running cyco for a little while now and looking to fine tune my mute schedule. I currently grow in coco, and was looking at the feed schedules and was wondering what differences between the advanced and commercial schedules where meant to do? Also with the flushes, we flower in 10 gal smart pots, what’s the suggestion for how much water/Kleanse should be run through per flush and is that the same for the final flush?
DeeMarie724
United States of America

Wed Dec 13, 2017 7:22 am

Hello there!

The only difference between the advanced and commercial schedules, is that we remove a few products on the commercial schedule so that is more cost effective for a larger grow. As far as Kleanse , I recommend using it once at the end of every week, water it in as you would when feeding. Then start your next week with your regular nutrient regimen, and repeat weekly!
D Marie~
RealThor89
Iceland

Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:57 am

Thanks Again mate for another true breakthrough for preformance.

I will add a question that was awnsered but needs closers and clearing.

I'm growing DWC and using 5 gallon buckets , I'm filling with PH 5.8-6.1 ajusted water and adding the CYCO nutes that I do have on hand. I'm slowing working up the cost for the whole series but only working in the first stages anyways with Grow A and B , Dr. Repair , Silica for now. The conversion charts on the back of the bottle for Ltr. And mL are not matching the calculator chart posted , I've noticed that Grow A and B is just about right but my numbers are way off with the Repair and Silica.

3.75 Ltr per gallon .....3.79X4 gallons of water avg. In my 5 gallon bucket... and then taking that number in Ltrs and doing the math.

Please can you help me covert the math for the entire platinum series for 5 gallon DWC buckets with only water and air stone for bubbles and CYCO nutes .

I'm planning on buying the rest week 2.
I'm currently at full seedlings propagation and roots galore major all over rock wool , dropped into growstone medium in net pot . Water just below the net pot to ensure root reach.... I'm ready to mix this water up its ready just need some help with the true nutes for a dwc 5 gallons bucket with cyco platinum series nutes.

thanks alot , please quick
Thor