CYCO calculatons for DWC 5 GALLON BUCKETS

Supplies a range of primary, secondary and macro nutrients during the growth stage
RealThor89
Iceland

Wed Apr 11, 2018 10:00 am

Thanks Again mate for another true breakthrough for preformance.

I will add a question that was awnsered but needs closers and clearing.

I'm growing DWC and using 5 gallon buckets , I'm filling with PH 5.8-6.1 ajusted water and adding the CYCO nutes that I do have on hand. I'm slowing working up the cost for the whole series but only working in the first stages anyways with Grow A and B , Dr. Repair , Silica for now. The conversion charts on the back of the bottle for Ltr. And mL are not matching the calculator chart posted , I've noticed that Grow A and B is just about right but my numbers are way off with the Repair and Silica.

3.75 Ltr per gallon .....3.79X4 gallons of water avg. In my 5 gallon bucket... and then taking that number in Ltrs and doing the math.

Please can you help me covert the math for the entire platinum series for 5 gallon DWC buckets with only water and air stone for bubbles and CYCO nutes .

I'm planning on buying the rest week 2.
I'm currently at full seedlings propagation and roots galore major all over rock wool , dropped into growstone medium in net pot . Water just below the net pot to ensure root reach.... I'm ready to mix this water up its ready just need some help with the true nutes for a dwc 5 gallons bucket with cyco platinum series nutes.

thanks alot , please quick
Thor

DeeMarie724
United States of America

Thu Apr 12, 2018 4:11 am

Hi there!

Id be happy to help you out. First just a few questions , to get a better idea. What nutrient calculator are you currently using? Online or Apple/Android app? Also what is the PPM of your input water?
D Marie~
RealThor89
Iceland

Tue Apr 24, 2018 11:53 pm

Dwc calculator on the website , thru android samsung galaxy tablet . It has both metric and imperial, so it awnsered my question perfect. Thanks
DeeMarie724
United States of America

Wed Apr 25, 2018 4:14 am

Great! Let us know if you need anything else!
D Marie~