Flushing

If you have a question for the CYCO staff then this is the place to ask.
Forum rules
The CYCO forums are for serious discussions on the use of the CYCO Platinum Series of products. We ask you to be mature and to refrain from posting anything that may offend either the users of the forum or CYCO management themselves. This is the official CYCO forums and as such should be treated accordingly, any text, images etc that we deem inappropriate for the CYCO forums will be deleted immediately with possible user bans to follow.
ZombyWoof
Australia

Wed Apr 25, 2018 12:08 am

Hi I am new to the forum &would like to know on the weekly flush with kleanse how much water should I put through the pots. I am 2nd week in bloom feeding phosphate +, Bloom a + b 950ppm.

DeeMarie724

Wed Apr 25, 2018 4:12 am

Hi there!

What medium are you currently in? If in soil or coco, water with kleanse only , until you see run off. Then next feed, continue with your regular nutrient schedule!
D Marie~
ZombyWoof
Australia

Wed Apr 25, 2018 6:36 pm

Thanks for the prompt reply, growing in coco, 50 Ltr. Pots dtw. I had been told however many liters pot size is = liters of water to put through. Happy to hear only till I see run off. After potash + when I run swell what benefit is it to run Supa sticky in conjunction for the 4 wks.
cram2012

Sun Apr 29, 2018 1:15 am

It depends on how strong you feed and the medium you're in. You don't need to put twice the volume of the pot size in water through unless it's locked out. I feed low, around 1 ec, and only flush once in veg and once before week five of flower. this way the medium, in my case sunshine advanced #4, accumulates nutes each feed instead of being flushed out. For more aggressive feed regimes try flushing once a week as a maintenance flush and you should be dialed. And when I say flush it means maybe 20% of the volume you feed comes out the bottom. Maybe even 10%. Do it two days in a row if needed to bring the substrate ec down slowly instead of all at once, which could shock the plant.