Self Introduction!

New to the forums? Use this area to introduce yourself to everyone, let us know a bit about you, interests, location whatever you like.
depprussell
American Samoa

Mon Jun 11, 2018 7:29 pm

Hi,

I've noticed whilst looking at the other years that there has never been a thread to introduce ourselves and although some people may think its a stupid idea I think it might be quite fun to learn a little bit about eachother. I don't mean for you to write your life history but general things like: name, age, what you are currently doing (eg. studying, part/full time job), what you enjoy doing in your spare time,So I'll go first:
although everyone calls me Rhi, I'm 22 years old, live in Wales, am currently in my 3rd year of studying English at University, hoping to start teacher training next year and I work part time as a veterinary receptionist. In my spare time I run my own youth group, enjoy going to the cinema and hanging around with my friends. At camp I'm hoping to be a counsellor.

For More Details:-
Custom explainer studio

Thanks!

DeeMarie724
United States of America

Tue Jun 12, 2018 4:58 am

Welcome to the forums Rhi! I actually have a sister named Rhiannon and we call her Rhi as well! Looking forward to seeing more posts from you! Have a wonderful day!
D Marie~
boris
Australia

Tue Jun 12, 2018 7:58 am

Hello from Oz, how's things in Cymru (Wales, like the other name much better).
Fae fin
United States of America

Fri Aug 31, 2018 12:02 am

hello there recommendation for dianabol welcome to the forum you are in right place enjoy your time feel free to ask any question which is related to this forum you can ask it