High EC problems

Forum rules
The CYCO forums are for serious discussions on the use of the CYCO Platinum Series of products. We ask you to be mature and to refrain from posting anything that may offend either the users of the forum or CYCO management themselves. This is the official CYCO forums and as such should be treated accordingly, any text, images etc that we deem inappropriate for the CYCO forums will be deleted immediately with possible user bans to follow.
Shaz567
Australia

Wed Feb 27, 2019 2:53 pm

Hi I'm using advanced feed chart with coco in week 3 of grow using 100L water added nutrients as per chart but my EC is reading 2.7 why is this happening? Do I add more water to bring it down. I put trungen in plain water it reads 0. The EC was high last week as well, whenI did the water change. Regards

Kexsta
United States of America

Thu Feb 28, 2019 5:06 am

Shaz, that is definitely a bit high for week 3 of grow. Week 3 is the only week that CYCO Grow XL is being used so that does result in a slight increase in PPM (~1500 total) but the EC would still stay around 2.15. You are seeing numbers a lot bigger than that. I have a few questions for you:

1) Are you using the feeding regime for your 100 Liter reservoir?
- 300 mL of Grow A & B
- 200 mL of B1 Boost
- 100 mL 0f Uptake
- 200 mL of Zyme
- 100 mL of Silica
- 50 mL of Grow XL
- 100 mL of Ryzofuel
- 100 mL of Dr. Repair

2) Are you using any other additives with or products along with the products listed above?

3) How old is your Bluelab Truncheon? If it is older than 2-3 months, have you cleaned the probe in a while? If it is very old, have you replaced the batteries?

Sorry for all of the questions just trying to get a base from which to start from in assessing your situation.

-Chris Keck
CYCO VP of Sales
Attachments
Screen Shot 2019-02-27 at 11.28.50 AM.png
Screen Shot 2019-02-27 at 11.28.50 AM.png (72.63 KiB) Viewed 88 times
-Chris Keck
VP of Sales for CYCO