B1 boost separation

If you have a question for the CYCO staff then this is the place to ask.
Forum rules
The CYCO forums are for serious discussions on the use of the CYCO Platinum Series of products. We ask you to be mature and to refrain from posting anything that may offend either the users of the forum or CYCO management themselves. This is the official CYCO forums and as such should be treated accordingly, any text, images etc that we deem inappropriate for the CYCO forums will be deleted immediately with possible user bans to follow.
Jimbo40
United States of America

Wed Dec 04, 2019 5:06 am

I’ve been using cyco products for a year and I’ve noticed chunks in the B1 boost. Only have had one or two bottles without. The chunks are rock hard and won’t break down. Please note that it seem to have no effects on the product. That I know of. Is this normal? My local shop has been no help and I’ve asked multiple times. Told not to worry about it and was given no reason.
Thank you.

Kexsta
United States of America

Thu Dec 05, 2019 5:44 am

Jimbo40,

Some precipitate in B1 Boost are normal in light of that product being packed full of a multitude of inputs from Kelps, to Humics, to B Vitamins, to micronutrients, etc... As time goes on or with more exposure to air and changes in temps, the particles that make up all of these inputs can eventually interact with one another causing a small amount of precipitate fallout within the product itself. You are correct though, this fallout does not reduce the efficacy of the product itself. B1 has always been formulated the same way for the past 15+ years and based on age and environmental exposure (i.e. cold temps or freezing typically causes this as well) we run into this from time to time. If you let me know what the batch code is on the bottle (should be a screen printed code printed directly on the bottle underneath the bar code for 1 liters and 5 liters. It can be a sticker on the bottom for 20 Liters if there is not code under the bar code) I can give you an idea of the age of the product itself as well.

Also, if you wish to discuss further, my email is chriskeck@cycoflower.com. Talk soon!
-Chris Keck
VP of Sales for CYCO
Jimbo40
United States of America

Fri Dec 06, 2019 1:49 pm

Thanks guys. Your customer service is outstanding. Relayed the message to my local shop owner and he is much appreciated for the information. Awesome product line. I’ve run about everything but your line out performs the compilation. A total package. Everyone in my area is raving. Nice job guys. Thank you once again.
Kexsta
United States of America

Sat Dec 07, 2019 1:56 am

JImbo40,

That is what we pride ourselves on... Customer Service and a Premium Product Line. Feel free to pass my information onto the shop as well. If you could let us know which shop it is, we will have one of our reps stop by and give a rundown of the overall line... Thank you for all of your support!
-Chris Keck
VP of Sales for CYCO