Flushing between weeks

Kleanse can be utilized during the growth and bloom period to clean the root system from
accumulated mineral salts.
vmlee3

Sun Aug 23, 2015 12:27 am

Hello,

When I'm flushing with Kleanse between weeks do I have to PH mix coinciding with the upcoming week? Thank you

Ryan

Wed Aug 26, 2015 8:33 am

Kleanse does contain natural acids to dissolve and let salt buildup ass from the medium. These natural acids also lower pH. I would raise until in the "safe zone" for indoor gardening around 5.5-6.0 and water like that. It does not have to coincide with the pH by week.

Best,
Ryan
BUDTHUMB

Thu Apr 28, 2016 9:54 pm

On that note I used to water 3 times a week. Twice with nutrients and once with straight ph water. Do you have any recommendations on what works best with your nutrient line ? I'm think about feeding once a week and flushing once a week and cutting out the 2nd feed I use
Ryan

Fri Apr 29, 2016 3:37 am

BUDTHUMB wrote:On that note I used to water 3 times a week. Twice with nutrients and once with straight ph water. Do you have any recommendations on what works best with your nutrient line ? I'm think about feeding once a week and flushing once a week and cutting out the 2nd feed I use
I'm firmly of the opinion that if you have the time, it's best to water less amounts more often. I feed M-F once a day (just enough to keep the medium moist until the next morning). On Saturday, I hit them heavier with water + kleanse which takes them over till Monday where I start the next weeks' feed.

The less you feed, the more wet that medium has to get a time. It lowers the oxygen content of the root zone and can have negative effects.
BLZbud III

Mon Aug 15, 2016 11:17 am

Ryan wrote:
I'm firmly of the opinion that if you have the time, it's best to water less amounts more often. I feed M-F once a day (just enough to keep the medium moist until the next morning). On Saturday, I hit them heavier with water + kleanse which takes them over till Monday where I start the next weeks' feed.

The less you feed, the more wet that medium has to get a time. It lowers the oxygen content of the root zone and can have negative effects.
Thank you for reinforcing my program. M-F mornings and Saturday even out. I first ran cyco as hydro, but couldn't keep up with the chores. So I went to soil. Had some cyco leftover and don't like to be wasteful. Amazing results, did comparison runs against soil specific programs and they didn't bring it.

Again, thanks for posting your schedule, it really works for me.
I've been cyco in soil since 2011 and ain't looking.
growing is fun and mental