watering and ppm levels

Forum rules
The CYCO forums are for serious discussions on the use of the CYCO Platinum Series of products. We ask you to be mature and to refrain from posting anything that may offend either the users of the forum or CYCO management themselves. This is the official CYCO forums and as such should be treated accordingly, any text, images etc that we deem inappropriate for the CYCO forums will be deleted immediately with possible user bans to follow.
eshenro

Mon May 09, 2016 9:41 am

Hello,

I use the whole line of cyco nutrients, growing in coco/perlite mix medium. I hand water all my plants. My questions is when I feed the plants do I water till run off is at 1650ppm or no? 2)Also in between weekly feeding do I let my plants get down to almost no ppm before feeding again? 3) if I water 3x a week, do I feed them 1/3 of the ppm each time. Thanks for your time and consideration in this matter.

Ryan

Fri May 13, 2016 2:40 pm

eshenro wrote:Hello,

I use the whole line of cyco nutrients, growing in coco/perlite mix medium. I hand water all my plants. My questions is when I feed the plants do I water till run off is at 1650ppm or no? 2)Also in between weekly feeding do I let my plants get down to almost no ppm before feeding again? 3) if I water 3x a week, do I feed them 1/3 of the ppm each time. Thanks for your time and consideration in this matter.
Hello there,

You shouldn't water until you reach certain runoff EC levels. You water until the medium is just saturated evenly with nutrient. Overfeeding causes many negative effects to start happening. So just water per the feeding chart instructions.

If you water 3 times a week, I recommend trying to feed twice and then watering once. We do recommend a weekly flush to keep things running smoothly. Preventative maintenance is the best kind!

You will feed the complete strength 3 times if feed 3 times a week. You will feed full strength twice a week and just water + kleanse once a week if you choose to do a weekly flush (recommended)

Thank You!
-Ryan
SuddsyB99
Canada

Fri Jun 01, 2018 5:18 am

How long after you flush are you feeding again. I have read one full light cycle and one full dark. If I flush Saturday morning, could I feed Sunday evening?
DeeMarie724
United States of America

Fri Jun 01, 2018 6:02 am

We recommend a end weekly flush i.e Saturday or Sunday, then continue with your regular nutrient schedule the next feeding! So to answer your question, yes you can! :)
D Marie~