Cyco and cannaboost

Forum rules
The CYCO forums are for serious discussions on the use of the CYCO Platinum Series of products. We ask you to be mature and to refrain from posting anything that may offend either the users of the forum or CYCO management themselves. This is the official CYCO forums and as such should be treated accordingly, any text, images etc that we deem inappropriate for the CYCO forums will be deleted immediately with possible user bans to follow.
420chb
New Zealand

Fri Jun 26, 2020 3:55 am

Hi there

I’m using the full range as recommended on the advance hydro chart for cyco. And wow 🤩 everything is goin ace.

Only difference is I keep my resivour for 14days as recommended by the breeder of the strain I have. And seems to be going ace. My question is I am also using canna boost accelerator. Is that ok? I used it years go and got great results. But at that point wasn’t using a full range like I am now in cyco.

Also breeder says I should run my cf @28 which is higher than ur dosage recommendation and the ak47 seems to be lovejng it. Is it ok in ur opinion guys to do this?

Also I’m at week two of 10week cycle so I’m getting excited 😜😆

Cycogardens
United States of America

Fri Jun 26, 2020 8:07 am

Hello, this is Chris with CYCO.

Glad to hear that your plants are loving our nutrients.

Keeping your nutrient solution in a reservoir for two weeks can potentially lead to some issues. Fluctuations in pH, as well as potential for pathogens and other contaminants in your solution. We recommend changing your nutrient reservoir at least once per week.

Cannaboost accelerator will not be harmful to your plants when using CYCO. Although, it could be redundant and not show any visible benefits, because of the similarity to CYCO B1 Boost. Our B1 Boost also include B vitamin complex, where other similar products do not.

At this stage in bloom we recommend EC of 2.1. This is just an overall recommended strength of solution, and can be adjusted based on environment or even strain type. There should be no reason to change the inputs if your plants seem healthy and happy with a CF of 28.

Thank you for reaching out with your questions!
Hope this helps.
Cheers!
420chb
New Zealand

Tue Jun 30, 2020 4:07 am

ok no more cannaboost then. Cheers mate

My ph stays quite stable unless I am adding wee bit water to top up resivour and bit extra bloom a b